Happy New Year to All of you wonderful Reader’s 🙂 We are already in 2016 and seriously where have 2015 been the whole year.
Anyways 2016 Lets Do it Fabulously !!!
Gabriel Iglesias has rightly said that Mexico and India has a lot in common. Like how we resemble, we eat Chapatis, Mexico have tortillas. India is known for their spice, they love Spices. We worship Cow Mexico loves Barbeque. So you get the point Right?
So I Decide to go on a City Tour with Hop On-Hop OFF Open Buses. The Weather was pleasant and city was amazing with lots of Art, Food,Beer and Cultural joints.
New Year Celebrations at Independence Square in Mexico City.
Mexico is my Kind of Place, Here’s a Quick Why :
- Mexican People are so warm,humble & generous.
- Roadside Bars and Cafes are a must visit and so relaxing.
- Beer and food are very cheap.
- Currency difference is not so huge so everything is affordable.
- Lover’s Paradise, No Moral Police can interrupt your cosy time with your partner.
- This country celebrates Life like Fast & Furious style.
See you all.. Time to go for now 🙂